24h BLUE MTN is all about having fun while helping others, so adults of all ages are welcomed to take part.
There are several ways to actively participate in this meaningful charitable event:
- Individually register and immediately commence fundraising through your social network
- Team with family, friends, club members or co-workers in fun and friendly challenges for most downhill runs and collected donations (categories include: Corporate, Ski Club, and Open teams)
- Serve as an event volunteer
- Play a community leadership role by being an event sponsor
- Financially support a participant and personally cheer them on
- Simply donate to the cause